The Kurt Suger Family
Come visit us at the "Gasthaus Pension Traube" and be welcomed with open arms! The small winegrower's town of Eschbach is located in Markgräflerland, between Freiburg in Breisgau, Basel in Switzerland, and Mulhouse in Alsace, France ... in the sun-spoiled region at the foot of the Black Forest.
Eschbach first appeared in historical documents in the year 807.
- Excellent cuisine
- Cozy, comfortable dining room
- Suitable for celebrations in a homelike atmosphere
- Internet and TV connections available
- Comfortable, neat rooms and apartments with shower / WC
- House distillery with unique specialty: Traubenwässerli (grape schnapps)
Owner Kurt Suger (Ing. grad., Dipl.-Math.) also works as an IT management consultant. As a result of his expertise in this field, the inn is equipped with modern communications equipment such as Internet access via DSL, wireless LAN, video conferencing and - coming soon - VoIP.
Kurt would be happy to share his know-how with you, as well as his years of experience with a variety of advanced IT applications, at a sit-down meeting.